The Student News Site of Liberty High School

The Live Wire

The Live Wire

Festive finds: the ultimate holiday gift guide for every wishlist

From shoes to concert tickets, there is something for everyone on your Christmas list.
Giving+gifts+is+an+important+tradition+during+the+holiday+season.+
Kaelyn Rickels
Giving gifts is an important tradition during the holiday season.

Tis’ the season of spreading joy, and what better way to do that than finding the perfect gift for everyone on your list this holiday season? The holidays can get overwhelming. Sometimes, it can be difficult to choose the best gifts for each person. This curated list has something for everyone. 

In 2023, technology is everywhere. While most of these items are on the more expensive side of things, they can be a perfect gift for your tech-savvy friend. Consider getting a gaming console, like a PlayStation or Xbox, or games and controllers to go along with the console. For music lovers, noise-canceling headphones are a very sought-after item. Beats Headphones recently came out with their newest member of the headphone family, called the “Beats Studio Pro” headphones. If you are looking for a noise-canceling earbud, Apple recently came out with their latest Airpods (third generation). And for a more affordable option, Loop Earplugs are a great option. They are still noise-canceling but at a fraction of the price. 

Everyone loves to be comfy. Sometimes, the perfect gift can be a cozy item that makes people feel at ease. Items like candles, blankets, slippers, and socks can be great stocking stuffers. Skincare products are also a great idea, just make sure you know what people like.

Shoes are also a hot item on many people’s lists this year. The Ugg Tasman slippers are highly coveted right now, as they are very trendy. The Nike Air Jordan hightops are a closet staple as well. Adidas Sambas are also making a comeback this year, with many people adding these sneakers to their Christmas list. 

Sometimes, the best gift you can give to someone is a gift card. People can be picky, and a gift card is a great way to make sure the person receiving the gift gets what they want. Consider getting them a gift card to their favorite store, restaurant, or nail salon! There can be a variety of options for this.

Consider making someone a homemade gift! Especially for parents and loved ones, this can be such a special memory. A simple card with a note inside, or a drawing. It doesn’t have to cost money to be special.

While physical gifts can be great, some individuals value experiences over physical gifts, so they can have memories that last a lifetime. Whether it’s a vacation, concert tickets, or a cooking class, there truly is something for everyone. It can be really special to share these moments with the people you care about. 

Picking out the perfect gift for someone can be stressful, but in most cases, it’s the thought that counts. Putting effort into it is really all that matters. Remember to try your best and have fun giving gifts this holiday season!